gm iprod

Back From the Dead

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

http://www.trademe.c...d=531028143#qna
So many guns, so little time.

"For those people who think he's done his time and should be let out, perhaps invite him to their family, their daughters, bounce their kids up and down on his knee and see what they think?"

#2 Action Pistolero

Action Pistolero

Beyond it All

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

Did you get enough to pay off the Chrysler?

#3 gm iprod

gm iprod

Back From the Dead

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

No but I got $4160 towards my next trip to Bianchi. The Chrysler was a bit more than that. Used the profit from the Challenger and $5600 of my own money.

Funny story, took a mate for a rip in the Challenger just before I sold it, he is an ex race driver and is a somewhat nervous passenger, he has this illusion that he is in control when he is driving. We gave it a bit of hiding down this nice windy hill, Sam thought it was fun, but he looked whiter than a member of the KKK in a snow storm. Went past the same hill last night in traffic and noticed a speed camera just past a school. Luckily the Challenger had no plates on. The new owner may get a surprise. I should warn him? :devil:
So many guns, so little time.

"For those people who think he's done his time and should be let out, perhaps invite him to their family, their daughters, bounce their kids up and down on his knee and see what they think?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users