well,..there was some stacking at the rear of the DA trigger press...and the front of the disconnector had some sharp edges. I polished these up and it made it a better release. I went back to the original sear set up (1 piece), but noticed went I pressed the trigger in very slow motion, the dissconnector sometimes got caught on the rear of the trigger bar. I did not think it thru, but for dummy reasons,
I trimmed it more, which made it worse. If I had left it alone, I doubt I would have every noticed it in a match or live fire. When you press the trigger at normal speed in SA, the trigger bar is not in that one position long enough to catch the disconnector. I learned something today. ....don't f*#k with the stuff....polishing is plenty good.
Edited by Mo Hepworth, 04 October 2012 - 12:53 PM.