76 replies to this topic

#76 wolffy1876

wolffy1876

Looks for Range

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:41 AM

I just want to apologize. I didn't realize that my big mouth was bothering anyone. I'll try to keep it down at the next match.

At least you don't go interrupting other squads about being a inch away from the X.
That's true. Our whole squad is generally pretty loud and boisterous. I think that's why we all squad together. I don't think we ever had anyone on our squad who would talk to the shooter in the box though and intentionally try to distract him. That's rude. I do like the smack talk between me and Daniel. It actually helps me concentrate.

That and it entertains the rest of us LOL

#77 elguapo

elguapo

Looks for Target

• Classified
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

I have two guys like that at my club, they know everything about everything and talk non stop. Most of the guys who know him just move to a different squad.  I am stuck as I RO so I get him.  I wish I could move to another squad.  Non of the RO's want him and our associate MD loves to dump him on be the last min.  I have talked to him nise, angry, and have mentioned DQ.  He did not hear me he was telling me the rules.  Guess I need a football.  This one is just to big for Softball. :ph34r:

No, what you need to do is follow through with your escalation and actually give him the DQ.  If he won't shut up after that, excuse him from the range.

Some people don't get the clue, they have to be hit in the face with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users