2 replies to this topic

#1 Religious Shooter

Religious Shooter

Back From the Dead

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 02:09 AM

Can't find the answer. What's the difference between the different small rifle primers offered by Tulammo?

TUL223 * TULAMMO 223 PRIMERS (KVB223M)- per 1000 Yes $20.00
TULSR * TULAMMO SMALL RIFLE PRIMERS (KVB223)- per 1000 Yes $20.00
TULSRM * TULAMMO SMALL RIFLE MAGNUM PRIMERS (KVB556M)- per 1000 Yes $20.00

I want to be able to use them in .223 as well as use them for pistol rounds 9MM and .40 S&W.

I think I'll take two chickens.

#2 TRUbor9

TRUbor9

Sees Sights

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:22 AM

I use them for 9mm and they just say smr and the federals i use for 223 say smr so i would imagine... but I'll be home tomorrow night and check if they work :)

Jeremiah Shafer

CRAP!RACKBANG!
Junior Shooter L3289

"That get your hits and speed will come theory is BS. GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN and your accuracy will come"

Open shooter

#3 smokshwn

smokshwn

Medicina Bona Locis Malis

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:46 AM

small rifle is intended for normal small rifle calibers in bolt guns or guns without floating firing pins.

small rifle 223 is for normal small rifle calibers in bolt guns or guns with floating firing pins.

small rifle magnum if for higher pressure rounds that utilize small primers...
Team FIREBIRD

A friend of mine told me "Your work has really made you cynical" my reply was "Cynical.....I passed cynical five years ago....I now live in reality"

Considering the amount of fancy equipment now seen in competition, some readers have complained loudly that the 'average guy' does not have a chance. It might be pointed out that this average guy never has had a chance. Competition is held to determine what is best, not what is average. And if all the equipment were standardized, the man who won would still not be in any sense average.

The Mondays

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users