#1 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

Welcome from GlockTriggers.com

GlockTriggers.com is a new business started at the beginning of 2010. Our products are manufactured using factory Glock parts as the backbone. Each trigger is custom built and individually tested to ensure the highest quality, performance and safety. The modifications produce an extremely smooth, crisp and light trigger pull. This is accomplished while maintaining the integrity of the original Glock factory parts.

Our products were born from a passion for Glock pistols and the shooting sports. We originally developed these triggers three years ago, not knowing at the time it would become a business. Since then, the triggers have been enhanced and have evolved into today's products. The shooters who have used our triggers report immediate improvement in their ability to shoot faster first and follow-up shots with greater accuracy.

We invite you to try our products and provide feedback on how your shooting improves!

The website will be continually updated with new products and information.

Please contact us at 877-454-0877 or by e-mail: jeff@glocktriggers.com

GlockTriggers.com products are made for "COMPETITION USE ONLY".
GlockTriggers.com "Custom Competition Drop-in Triggers for Glocks"

GlockTriggers Dealer Forum

or

GlockTriggers Website

#2 Micah

Micah

Yoga Guru

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,757 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Welcome to the vendor tent! As an avid Glock shooter, I was wondering how your trigger compared to Vanek, Sotello, and Glockorx customizations. After looking at your website, I was unable to ascertain what it is (without giving away trade secrets, of course) that you do to these triggers to make them excel beyond the rest.

Thanks for your time, and again, glad to have you aboard :)
My YouTube Channel
'There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there,
you must go beyond them. A man must constantly exceed his level.' If
you're not better than you were the day before, then what are you
doing—what's the point?"
-Bruce Lee

#3 MTBfarms

MTBfarms

Calls Shots

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:45 PM

Welcome aboard.
Michael

Freedom Gunworks Team Shooter
My Youtube videos

#4 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

Welcome aboard.

Thanks! Glad to be on board.

or

GlockTriggers Website

#5 JACKAL

JACKAL

Sees Sights

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:26 PM

Welcome. Have many Glocks but nothing modded yet.

#6 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 07:56 PM

Welcome to the vendor tent! As an avid Glock shooter, I was wondering how your trigger compared to Vanek, Sotello, and Glockorx customizations. After looking at your website, I was unable to ascertain what it is (without giving away trade secrets, of course) that you do to these triggers to make them excel beyond the rest.

Thanks for your time, and again, glad to have you aboard :)

Thanks for the welcome. It is an interesting and popular question you pose. It does not have as much to do with specific modifications as much as it does with the shooter's experience with the product. Most shooters purchase a custom trigger based on the recommendations of how others like the way the trigger feels and performs. Many experienced and new shooters have tested our products. Their excitement over their immediate improvement inspired us to bring Glocktriggers to market. Please give us a call to discuss any specifics.

or

GlockTriggers Website

#7 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:02 PM

Welcome. Have many Glocks but nothing modded yet.

Thanks for the Welcome. I would be glad to help get you modded.

or

GlockTriggers Website

#8 eric nielsen

eric nielsen

aka: caspian28r

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

Good website, good installation video, looks like a good selection of triggers.

Having done quite a few custom triggers on Glocks and having filled about a bazzilion prescriptions, to me it looked like your packaging sort of combines those 2 things.

Best of luck to you, treat your customers right & they will bring you many more.
dvc - eric - a28026
PharmD (Univ of Florida)

#9 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:17 AM

Good website, good installation video, looks like a good selection of triggers.

Having done quite a few custom triggers on Glocks and having filled about a bazzilion prescriptions, to me it looked like your packaging sort of combines those 2 things.

Best of luck to you, treat your customers right & they will bring you many more.

Thanks much. I will work very hard to keep my customer's happy!

or

GlockTriggers Website

#10 Wild Gene

Wild Gene

Calls Shots

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:44 PM

I posted this elsewhere, but wanted to put it here for your benefit.

Gene
------------
OK, so I bought a trigger and put it in. It took all of about 2 minutes.

I installed in this order:

First I installed the striker and plunger spring. I put the gun back together and tried my stone and polish job. Dang, it felt really good! Way better. I feel I needed to add that I have polished the portion of the striker that protrudes through the slide, along with the top. Basically the work suggested in the "Making Glocks Rock" video from AGI.

Then, I removed my trigger group. I inspected the new trigger group. I found the entire assembly to be very "shiny". I noticed that the connector had been reduced to lighten the trigger pull. I felt that the trigger bar's "hump", the part that contacts the safety plunger, was not as smooth as my own job, but it was still very good. I did not remove the cruciform to inspect that portion of the mechanism.

I put about a half a drop of EWL2000 on the point of contact between the cruciform and the connector. I installed the new "Challenger" trigger group, and did a test of all safety features. Everything performed flawlessly.

All I can say is "WOW"! I am dumbfounded. I was going to so back and stone and repolish the "hump", but have decided it is not necessary.

Dry fire was brought to a new level, so I decided to go punch some paper. Using factory PMC Bronze 115grain FMJ ammo, I did some slow fire. My group at 7 yards was basically one big ragged hole. No flyer, no anything but a surprise detonation of 5 rounds. I then did some quick double-taps and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered my second shot was much closer to my first. More so than without the new trigger. I then did some strong and weak handed fire. Again, I felt all rounds grouped much better. Will I go to my next USPSA shoot and beat the competition into the ground like a dung beatle? Naw, only practice will do that, but I really think it is going to be a part of getting me there.

In conclusion, simply stated, this is a great trigger. I think that if you are looking for fast service, a great product at a fair price, and doing something that will enhance the performance of your Glock, yet not over do it. Look no more. I would buy this trigger again, in a heartbeat. I also have to add that a Glock is what it is. It is not a 1911. The way the striker functions will never let it be that way. This I have learned, but if you want a smooth shooting firearm, that functions the best that it can for competition, this is a great start.

Your Pal,

WG

Edited by Wild Gene, 03 April 2010 - 12:19 PM.

Your Pal,

Gene

----------------
NRA LIFE, SASS LIFE, USPSA LIFE

If your name ends in a "vowel", we are probably related, back in the "Old Country".

#11 Jeff Wilson

Jeff Wilson

Looks for Match

• Forum Dealer
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

I posted this elsewhere, but wanted to put it here for your benefit.

Gene
------------
OK, so I bought a trigger and put it in. It took all of about 2 minutes.

I installed in this order:

First I installed the striker and plunger spring. I put the gun back together and tried my stone and polish job. Dang, it felt really good! Way better. I feel I needed to add that I have polished the portion of the striker that protrudes through the slide, along with the top. Basically the work suggested in the "Making Glocks Rock" video from AGI.

Then, I removed my trigger group. I inspected the new trigger group. I found the entire assembly to be very "shiny". I noticed that the connector had been reduced to lighten the trigger pull. I felt that the trigger bar's "hump", the part that contacts the safety plunger, was not as smooth as my own job, but it was still very good. I did not remove the cruciform to inspect that portion of the mechanism.

I put about a half a drop of EWL2000 on the point of contact between the cruciform and the connector. I installed the new "Challenger" trigger group, and did a test of all safety features. Everything performed flawlessly.

All I can say is "WOW"! I am dumbfounded. I was going to so back and stone and repolish the "hump", but have decided it is not necessary.

Dry fire was brought to a new level, so I decided to go punch some paper. Using factory PMC Bronze 115grain FMJ ammo, I did some slow fire. My group at 7 yards was basically one ragged hole. No flyer, no anything but a surprise detonation of 5 rounds. I then did some quick double-taps and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered my second shot was much closer to my first. More so than without the new trigger. I then did some strong and weak handed fire. Again, I felt all rounds grouped much better. Will I go to my next USPSA shoot and beat the competition into the ground like a dung beatle? Naw, only practice will do that, but I really think it is going to be a part of getting me there.

In conclusion, simply stated, this is a great trigger. I think that if you are looking for fast service, a great product at a fair price, and doing something that wil enhance the performance of your Glock, yet not over do it. Look no more. I would buy this trigger again, in a heartbeat. I also have to add that a Glock is what it is. It is not a 1911. The way the striker functions will never let it be that way. This I have learned, but if you want a smooth shooting firearm, that functions the best that it can for competition, this is a great start.

Your Pal,

WG

Thanks Gene. I am glad this met your expectations.

Regards,

Jeff

or

GlockTriggers Website

#12 LPatterson

LPatterson

Reached Saturation Now Burnt Toast

• Classifieds
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,588 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:29 AM

Well I installed your "Edge" and I am extrememly happy with the amount of pretravel that was removed and it is smoother than my "Making Glocks Rock" effort. I like the added touch of extra spring cups with the reduced power striker spring thougth for a change I did not lose one while replacing the spring.

The feel and break of your trigger is almost identical to my Vanek Super drop-in trigger with Jager striker.
LeRoy Patterson
Eagle Firearms Instruction LLC
NRA Pistol Instructor
101st Airborne 1957-60
US Air Force 1961-80 Retired

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users